Last weekend I got together with my good friend Ciera from Worldwide Stylista to throw a Christmas sleepover!
We started our sleepover prep by ordering some cozy items from PB Teen. The hardest part was figuring out what to choose. They have a huge selection of sleepover products and fun gift items – you guys seriously have to check it out!
Today I’m partnering with PB Teen and Ciera from Worldwide Stylista to show you guys how to throw a festive slumber party this season.
It’s not a party without homemade cookies and popcorn! Some other good ideas for snacks mac & cheese or classic cheese pizza.
We made some pink hot chocolate (I’ll share the recipe later this week!) and then added a candy cane and red straw to make it feel more Christmas-y!
PJs, of course! You can’t have a slumber party without comfy pajamas and fuzzy slippers. I wore my favorite flannel PJ set from last year, and Ciera wore this adorable elephant PJ set from PBTeen, which is currently sold out, but you can shop the rest of their cute PJs here!
OTHER TIPS FOR PLANNING YOUR SLEEPOVER:
- Listen to Christmas music to add some holiday cheer! Throughout the shoot, we were playing Michael Bublé’s Christmas album on this adorable pink record player. You can also follow my Christmas Spotify playlist!
- Watch a Christmas movie! My personal favorites that I love to watch every year are Elf, The Santa Clause, and Miracle on 34th Street (the newer one). My mom and I also LOVE Christmas Hallmark movies!
- Plan a spa day! Stressed out from the holidays? Take some time to relax with your girlfriends, paint your nails, and experiment with some DIY face masks.
- Invite your pets! My kitty Mia always gets so excited when friends come over and wants to be involved in EVERYTHING. It’s a good thing everyone loves her! ;)
- Play a game! Heads Up, anyone?
SHOP THE POST
Don’t forget to head over to Ciera’s blog to find more tips on hosting a Christmas sleepover!
This post is sponsored by Pottery Barn Teen. All opinions expressed are my own.