Hey lovelies! I’m so excited for this weekend because I will be covering the College Fashion Week 2016 in Los Angeles on Saturday from 6-9PM! Even though I’m personally not in college anymore, I’m still college-aged (and living on a college budget) and I know a lot of you are too, so I make sure to cover the topics I know you all will love!
What is College Fashion Week?
College Fashion Week is a series of four nights put on by Her Campus Media & StyleWatch for the nation’s most fashion-obsessed collegiettes in a fun, empowering, and inclusive to celebrate their bodies and fashion as a form of self expression. As a part of this, the models are all REAL college girls, of all different colors, shapes, and sizes. How awesome is that?!
There will be four different fashion shows with different trends/scenes throughout the evening, including: Rush, Festival, Study Chic, and Girls Night Out. I think I’m most excited for the Festival show!
I think what I’m most excited about is the sponsors and swag…
- Fitbit – A few of my friends have one of these awesome contraptions (that I still marvel over), and I’ve been dying to get one! Using my phone just doesn’t cut it… They will be featuring the new Fitbit Flex 2, which you can insert into different bracelets, necklaces, or broaches so you can still look stylish and stay healthy no matter what the occasion!
- Drybar – I have still never been here, but I’ve heard the salons and their products are amazing!
- Rebecca Minkoff – Oh, Rebecca… Only my FAVORITE handbag designer!
- Vince Camuto – And then there’s my favorite shoe designer. Remember these OTK boots I wore a few months ago?!
- Bertha Watches – Can you say chic?! These gorgeous watches are unlike any I’ve seen around lately!
- Perfumania – This has always been where my mom goes to buy my signature scent, Light Blue!
Sounds super fun, right?! Buy your tickets for tomorrow night in LA HERE! Hope to see you there!
P.S. Be sure to show up early, because the first 400 attendees will receive a RAD goodie bag valued at over $900!!
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Her Campus Media and its College Fashion Week brand partners. All words and opinions are my own.